THE BEST Houston Tree Services

281-772-8414 Local Tree Care In Houston, TX Trimming, Stump & Tree removals, landscaping,
Open 24 hours
Header image for the site


Hire the Best Stump Removal and Grinding Services in Houston, TX on


Tree, removal, stump, Grinding, Removal, premium, trimming, haul-off, branches, land-clearing, forestry, mulch, stump grinding, houston,

  • tree service

    Adolfo’s Tree Service, formed in 2002 in Houston, serves customers in and around the city. Services include tree removal, trimming, stump grinding, and tree topping. 24-hour emergency service is available, and staff specialists can perform work on either residential or commercial properties.Houston, TX(281) 448-6916

landscape, sod specialist, haul-off, flowerbeds, tree planting, transplanting, fertilizing, add mulch, trees, land clearing, demolition,

  • Adolfo's landscape Service (281) 772-8414

    ​(281-772-8414) For over 40 years, Adolfo's tree Service has been the preferred resource in providing top quality Tree removal, pruning, and many other tree and landscape related services to the greater Southwest Houston area. A proud family owned and operated business, our skilled staff of tree professionals have more combined experience than many two of our competitors experience together. Whether tree removal, pruning, or landscape service, rest assured that we are qualified and prepared to do the job.
  • Adolfo's landscape Service Houston Texas

    If you are searching for affordability, professionalism, and experience, look no further. With 1% of your trust, we will earn the other 99%. Call or submit your request online, and one of our tree care experts will come out and meet with you and your trees.


a year ago
Went very well, 3 men showed up but without the arborist. They did a great job dressing all the trees up just like we discussed. They chipped all the wood and hauled everything away, could hardly tell they had been there w/ exception of the awesome looking trees. Unfortunately we both forgot about the repair work to the tree we had discussed in the initial quote. I called them back and they were able to come out after a few weekends (was raining too much to do the job right) and they completed the job to my satisfaction. Would definitely use them again in the future and recommend them to others.
- Jason S
4 months ago
I had a big oak stump, they ground it up and leveled the spot. Good job, efficient company.
- George G
a year ago
Adolfo"s crew, Manuel and Jose did a great job on our fence. We were very pleased with the work even when they experienced a problem finding the material we asked for. The price was very reasonable and was done in a timely manner. We will recommend this company to family and friends for any type job. Adolfo also cut down three trees before the fence job. In both jobs all trash was hauled away. We will definitely call them back for other projects and highly recommend to anyone.
- Teresa P

Number #1 Houston, TX Tree Care

(281-772-8414) #1 Adolfo's Tree Service This company specializes in residential and commercial tree services, including: cut down, trimming and removal and topping, stump grinding and palm tree clean up, and installation of new grass.

Contact Us


Call now
  • (281) 772-8414

Business Hours

Mon:Open 24 hours
Tue:Open 24 hours
Wed:Open 24 hours
Thu:Open 24 hours
Fri:Open 24 hours
Sat:Open 24 hours
Sun:Open 24 hours
Contact Us
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.